Outreach Worker will provide an in-home visit to a senior to identify the needs of the senior and available services and benefits to meet the needs. The senior will be provided with information on how to access needed services and benefits.
We can provide information on who to get needed services and benefits such as:
- Congregate and Home-Delivered Meals;
- Medicare Part D;
- Caregiver Counseling & Support Groups;
- Adult Protective Services;
- Geriatric Case Management Services; and
- Many other services are available.
Providers for these services and area contacts: